Forum

Merry Chrismast 2020 to all Vhearts members

Hello tất cả mọi người , những thành viên yêu mến của đại gia đình Vhearts . Lại một mùa giáng sinh nữa sắp đến , các bạn cùng gia đình đã có những kế hoạch gì cho kỳ nghỉ lễ của mình chưa ?
Nhân dịp này , BQT xin gửi tặng tới tất cả các thành viên
- Free 1 tháng Vip ultima
- Free 10~25 Profile Backlink ( DR 75 ~ 99 )
Thay mặt BQT của hệ thống mạng xã hội Vhearts, mình xin chúc các bạn , các anh chị em một mùa giáng sinh tràn đầy hạnh phúc và yêu thương .

Hello everyone, members of Vhearts family. Another Christmas is coming, do you and your family have any plans for your holiday yet?
On this season , we would like to send gifts to all members
- Free Vip ultima ( 1m )
- Free 10~25 Profile Backlink ( DR 75 ~ 99 )
On behalf of Vhearts Team , I wish you a very special Chrismast and I'm thankfull that you are a part of Vhearts social !

Thời gian nhận : 22/12 ~ 27/12

Event Time : 22/12 ~ 27/12

Trả lời chủ đề này Chia sẻ lên dòng thời gian

5 Đã bình luận

Douglas Johnson·

I had bad associations with Christmas before. All my friends celebrated this holiday with their girls and I went to my parents. no, I love my parents and sister but.. I was upset that I didn't have a permanent girlfriend..

John Hargen·

Nice topic

Emory45·

Merry Chrismas 2020 to all Vhearts members is a great way to celebrate this holiday. This is a time to give thanks, and also a time to get together with friends and family. I am glad that we have such an amazing community on Vhearts, and it's something that makes me happy every day.

ryanwawro0920·

Are you a true Taylor Swift fan? Put your knowledge to the test and take on the exciting challenge of Taylor Swift 2048 !

Anne Sy·

This is a time to give thanks, and also a time to get together with friends and family.
Bala Cynwyd Crawl Space Insulation