Forum

How to get subscribers

I make a living by cooking on camera and uploading these videos to YouTube. But over time, my videos are getting better and better, for which I spend a lot of money personally, and the number of subscribers who view my videos, comment, and like - does not increase but remains at the same place. I really don't know what else needs to be added to the already perfect content to increase the number of subscribers who are interested in the process of preparing various home and holiday dishes! Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

6 Replies

Finn Smith·

Most likely, it's not that you can do something wrong. Maybe you just entered such a period when new subscribers are not added, no matter how good the picture is, and no matter how great the recipes are. I advise you to take care of increasing the number of subscribers yourself, there is such a way, and you can read more about it here https://viplikes.net/buy-youtube-subscribers This is a normal practice among popular bloggers, so I am quite sure that you like this way too will help

Alan White·

I want to say that this is not right! Artificially increasing the number of subscribers means that the problem is rooted in the content and not in the "stagnation" of the channel. Believe me, when something is popular and interesting for people, they will look for it and actively subscribe, not ignore it. Do not spread myths!

Lucas Rice·

I have used it it will be very like the others you mentioned. I liked it the particular least of just about all of them but that will is personal preference I guess. basketball legends
ForbiddenZone wrote:
Most likely, it's not that you can do something wrong. Maybe you just entered such a period when new subscribers are not added, no matter how good the picture is, and no matter how great the recipes are. I advise you to take care of increasing the number of subscribers yourself, there is such a way, and you can read more about it here https://viplikes.net/buy-youtube-subscribers This is a normal practice among popular bloggers, so I am quite sure that you like this way too will help

Nathaniel Urbina·

lifetime wrote:
I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Clevo NH70

I have used it it will be very like the other people you mentioned basket random. I liked it typically the least of just about all of those but that will is personal preference I guess.

tomusa·

I think you should create a lot of novel content to attract new subscribers krunker and engagement on your channel.

timothysykes·

It appears like you are working really hard to produce excellent content, which is fantastic! Nevertheless, it's crucial to keep in mind that creating excellent content is just one component of creating a successful basketbros YouTube channel. Your video's title and description results need to be optimized.