To err is human and while buying a flat the chances of humanoid errors get multiplied. Since most of us do not know the minute details about buying and selling of lands, the possibility of making a mistake and facing a huge loss is manifold.
Buying a flat may seem a very easier task until you know that it is something that requires much of your attention. Since this is one of the most important decisions of your life, it is very important to be mindful.
Keeping this mind, I have listed down a few essential things which you may consider before buying a new home for yourself. Whether you are planning to buy a ready-to-move apartment at M3M Golf Estate or land, these tips are applicable for all the land-related purchases.
Be watchful with these property buying tips
- Price- this is the first thing that you should be careful about. Do not forget to investigate the current price of the flats available in nearby locations. Do not investigate things on a ground level, but try to have in-depth knowledge about it.
- Location- it is yet another important thing you should look around before buying a flat. Make sure the necessary amenities and other infrastructure are within your reach.
- Carpet area- at times, the property seller might trick you into considering that the area of the flat is this much bigger. Thus, you should investigate a little about the flat’s carpet area. If you do not know what carpet area is, you can go through a search for it on Google.
- Owner of the flat- try gaining the background knowledge of the flat by having a word with the older or nearby residents. Also, try getting in touch with the actual owner of the property to avoid future hurdles.
- Legal property papers- after investigating the background, land, and pricing details, when you finally decide to buy a flat in M3M Golf Estate or nearby area, ask the seller to show you the original papers of the property.
- Discuss miscellaneous charges- the seller might keep it a secret from the buyer about the additional charges related to the flat. And once you get ready to buy and finally pay for your dream flat, these hidden charges may disappoint you. The hidden charges may include GST, processing, and registration fee.
In the excitement of buying a dream home, people might neglect these important things and regret it later. Thus, you should take your time to decide over it and consider these useful tips before becoming a sufferer.