For continuous protection and round the clock enhanced security of your device, it is a must that you deploy a security product on it. And when it comes to providing protection to your devices, Norton is the first choice of many users. However, some of the Norton products are not standalone versions and need to be renewed after getting expired. The process is quite simple until you know you have your Norton Account Login credentials.
In case you do not know how the Norton renewal process goes, this insightful article will walk you through the process to do it.
The users who were using the trial product of Norton and are amazed by its features should also renew their subscription so as to enjoy uninterrupted protection on their devices.
Steps to renew your Norton subscription
Important: Before you begin, make sure you have your Norton Account Login details handy with you and your device is receiving a stable internet connection.
- First, you need to launch Norton on your device.
- Wait for the 'My Norton' window to appear on your screen.
- Select 'Open' present just next to 'Device Security'.
- When the next window of Norton opens, select 'Renew'.
- Once you do so, you will see the 'Subscriptions' window.
- Here, click on the 'Buy a subscription' option.
- When you are taken to the 'Renewal' page, review each detail.
- After you do so, select the 'Buy Now' option.
- Next up, enter your Norton account login details.
- Enter the details on the billing page and make the payment.
Hurray! You are done with the renewal process and all set to use your Norton product once again. In case your previous product subscription has some remaining days left in it, then do not worry about those days being wasted. This is because the same number of days will be automatically added to your renewal package.
In case you are renewing a subscription (other than the trial package), then you must download / install / re-install your product on each device separately based on the number of devices on which you have used the product. This will ensure that your product is renewed on individual devices separately. During the renewal process, you might be asked to enter the Norton product key. In that case, you must enter it correctly wherever necessary to avoid any hassles.