Forum

How to use Blog function

We made the decision to implement measures to reduce spam and boost member involvement in the system.

1. Include blog features on the priority features list for VIP members.

2. Adding more Pro membership options: $0.065 per day for a POSTER

You must interact with at least 30 posts on the timeline (30 x 0.05 = 1.5 ~ $0.065) in order to become a FREE POSTER.

To transfer your earnings from interactions to the main wallet, please click on my earnings or send a request here https://vhearts.net/setting/payments

From 8am to 11pm, we'll check each member's request. If you need to send money quickly, PM https://vhearts.net/vnhearts.
***Note***Requires a minimum transfer of $0.05 to wallet .Dont forget choise and write down Wallet to ''Transfer To'' !

After 2/9/2022 , All your earning will be auto transfer to Wallet

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

5 Replies

John Hargen·

Nice topic

vheart1·

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

lasece3293·

We understand that the journey to a Tech Career in Germany can be complex. That's why our values drive our actions, ensuring a positive and inclusive culture at Talents2Germany. Our Comprehensive Guide Germany covers every aspect of your migration, from language mastery to visa and BlueCard assistance, accommodation solutions, bank account setup, career connections, and ongoing support.

lasece3293·

Unleash the power of impactful finance at Damex Trading Company! Welcome to Ethix Investment, where numbers meet purpose. Click here to explore innovative Investment Finance Services that make a positive change in the world.

lasece3293·

Looking for the best Laptop rental Price in Singapore? Explore our website to learn more about our options, including gaming laptop rentals and short-term laptop rental deals.