Forum

What is English language?

English is a language that started in Anglo-Saxon England. It is originally from Anglo-Frisian and Old Saxon dialects. English is now used as a global language. There are about 375 million native speakers (people who use it as their first language) in the world.

Frisian is the language closest to English. The vocabulary of English was influenced by other Germanic languages in the early Middle Ages and later by Romance languages, especially French.

English is the only official language or one of the official languages of nearly 60 countries. It is also the main language of more countries in the world than any other. It is the primary language in the United Kingdom, Ireland, the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. It is one of the official languages in Singapore, India, Hong Kong, and South Africa. It is widely spoken in parts of the Caribbean, Africa, and South Asia.

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

2 Replies

MichaelGrin·

Learning a foreign language is a rational solution, because it can give in the future unlimited opportunities. Anyway, I know very well that the lovely people who left a comment are here to tell about it. In addition, I would also like to mention this resource https://promova.com/tutors/conversational-english-teacher and you can find an English teacher and start introducing new knowledge by yourself. And I think it is a social solution so you can also take a look at this source.

syevale111·

Thanks for your Information. You can also learn English and other foreign languages like German, French and Spanish.
As more and more people turn to online resources for language learning, this forum could provide a space for discussing the pros and cons of online language learning for German. Participants can share their experiences with different online courses or apps, as well as any challenges they have faced in staying motivated or practicing speaking skills. They can also explore the benefits of online language learning, such as flexibility and access to native speakers.
Learn more about German Language Course in Pune
German Language Training in Pune

https://www.sevenmentor.com/german-language-classes-in-pune.php